Tankless Titan is proud to offer a whole house sediment filter kit that is recommended for installation with our state of the art Tankless Water Heaters or other filtration uses. The kit comes complete with an industrial strength 10" clear (tinted) filter housing, a superior pleated (re-usable) filter, filter wrench and bracket.
The sediment filter set up is highly recommended for your Tankless Installation. The filter will extend the life of the Titan Tankless greatly as it protects the internal parts of the unit from rush, slime, sediment and other harmful items. The filter will prevent what plumbers call "white death" which is the calcification of heating elements. It also will provide you with healthier hot water and that is important when you consider that you use that water to shower, bathe and wash clothes in.
The pleated filter we include is the recommended 20 micron 10' that can be re-used up to 3 times. These filters are superior as they provide better water flow and more surface area. These filters are superior to the melt blown, wound, resin bonded or other budget filters that will clog up over time and lower pressure.
The industrial strength Filter housing has the following specifications:
· Tinted clear housing to view filter status and protect water from light sources
· 10" standard housing that will accept almost any 10" filter
· Standard 3/4 inlet and outlet with pressure release
· Filter housing and filter are NSF certified, 145 PSI
· Filter, installation bracket, and wrench included (15 dollar value)
Sediment Filter System for Tankless Systems
- Brands Titan Tankless
- Product Code:Sediment Filter Kit
- Reward Points:100
- Availability:In Stock